Player Benefits: Power - Maneuverability
The 645cm² headsize coupled with the 16x19 string pattern of the Speed Team L allows this racquet to offer power and control to match the situation and your opponent while providing plenty of spin.
The 265g weight balanced at 34cm makes this one very maneuverable, giving you great racquet head speed and responsiveness on volleys.
The 25mm frame profile gives you more forgiveness and improved power delivery on every shot.
The addition of Auxetic technology will allow for better feedback on the shot and therefore more confidence in each of your shots.
Types of players :
- Beginner level players looking for maneuverability and ball speed.
- Young players moving on to their first adult racquet
- Auxetic: Specific construction used in the Yoke of the racquet. The carbon fibers are woven in a special way to provide better feedback on the hit and a better feel for the game.
- Speed Beam: Aerodynamic shape of the profile that will favor the speed of the strike and therefore power and spin.
- Speed Pattern: Spacing between strings for a good power/control ratio.
- Power Grommets: Great freedom of movement of the strings in the grommets for more power.
- Directional Drilling: The hole pattern allows for more power and a larger sweet spot.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
|Weight unstrung||9.3 oz / 265 g|
|Technology||Auxetic, Speed Beam, Speed Pattern, Power Grommets, Directional Drilling|
|Head Size||99.98 in² / 645 cm²|
|Length||26.97 in / 68.5 cm|
|Balance unstrung||13.39 in / 34 cm|
|Beam Width||25 mm|