HEAD Gravity MP Lite 2021 Tennis Racquet Features:
- Playability: The Gravity MP Lite is great option for growing Intermediate players | Control oriented racquet for precision, speed and comfort.
- Exclusive use of Graphene - The strongest known material in the shaft and frame of racquet.
- Technology: New Graphene 360+ technology along with innovative spiralfibers | Greater Flex | Better energy Transfer | Enhanced flex and cleaner feel on impact with ball.
- String pattern: 16/20 string pattern for perfectly supports the dominant play of the younger serious player.
- Large Sweet Spot: A huge sweet spot that extends higher in the hoop
Head Hydrosorb Pro Grip: higher sweat absorption, tacky and comfortable
- Material - Graphite/Graphene 360+
- Weight (Unstrung) - 280 grams
- String Pattern - 16/20
- Head size - 100in²
- Balance - 325 mm / 0.7 in HL
- Length - 27in
- Grip Size - G3
- Beam - 22 mm.
- Recommended String: HEAD Velocity 1.30
- String Tension - 22-26 kg / 48-57 lbs.
HEAD Gravity MP Lite 2021 Tennis Racquet Technologies:
- Graphene 360+: GRAPHENE 360+ is the combination of HEAD's signature Graphene 360 technology for optimized energy transfer and the innovative spiralfibers for enhanced flex and clean impact feel.
- Sweet Zone: The special sweetzone is created through a rounded head shape with the widest stringbed section raised to the tip for modern play.
- Flex Groove: The deeper flex groove softens the cross section geometry in the shoulder area for enhanced impact feel.
- Elliptical: The elliptical cross section in the shoulder area creates more flex during impact and enhances feel.
HEAD Gravity MP Lite 2021 Tennis Racquet Description:
Made for aggressive, ambitious young players, the GRAVITY MP LITE is the lighter version of the GRAVITY MP. Dominate in style with a racquet that has a massive sweetspot and a bold new flip design in bright colors, with a yellow-green fade on one side and a blue-violet fade on the other. The Graphene 360+ technology, a combination of Graphene 360's energy transfer and innovative spiralfibers, offers enhanced flex and clean impact feel, while the 16/20 string pattern supports the dominant play of the younger serious player. The GRAVITY series is endorsed by Alexander Zverev and Ashleigh Barty.