padel racket Head Graphene 360 Alpha Elite 2021
Deploy your best shots with one of Head's most balanced rackets: the Graphene 360 Alpha Elite padel racket from the new 2021 collection . It is the softest model in the Alpha series, so we recommend it to players of medium or high level who are looking for a versatile racquet with a semi-soft touch for a quick adaptation.
To achieve this, foam foam has been used in the core, which guarantees great sensations when hitting, greater ball output and reduced vibrations. Regarding its shape and balance, it has been built in a teardrop shape and with the weight centered so you will have the power and control you need in every action.
On the other hand, the structure has been reinforced with graphene, a type of very resistant material that ensures optimum durability and resistance against possible blows. The tops are made of fiberglass and incorporates smart bridge technology in the bridge area that provides greater stability and prevents twisting when hitting.
In our opinion, it is a quickly adaptable padel racket that provides the best performance in each action of the match. It also returns with a new black design and the most elegant white details. Wait no more and enjoy the new Alpha Elite at the best price in our online padel store.
Black and White Alpha Elite Features
- Great playability of the Head Graphene 360 Alpha Elite 2021 due to the use of fiberglass.
- Reinforced with graphene to increase its resistance.
- Foam rubber core that improves the sensations when hitting.
- Medium balanced tear mold for power and control.
- Smart bridge reinforcement of the heart that provides greater stability and solidity.